DutchCham offers five membership types to best suit your (companies) needs. Check the benefits below and apply today to join our network.
These are the five different memberships that we offer:
Orange Membership: Are you a corporate who wants to play an active role in the Dutch business community in Singapore, whilst at the same time being connected to other C-level leaders of other corporates or key local partners (e.g. EuroCham, Government)? Then this top membership is the best fit for your company. As an Orange Member you are entitled to one seat in our Orange Council and to put forward 10 nominees. This is interesting for your employees who are interested in joining our network and in taking an active role in one of our communities as a representative of the company. This allows you to co-determine our events calendar. Your nominees will be given complimentary access to our events to gain inspiration and knowledge from experts in a divers range of industries.
Corporate Membership: Are you a corporate with a link to Singapore and the Netherlands that is looking for exposure for their business and wants to be connected to colleagues in the same market? Do you want to share knowledge and experiences with other corporates or individuals who face the same challenges?
This membership can also be interesting for those looking to investigate the market opportunities and retain connections with the Dutch business community in Singapore while based overseas. As a corporate member you are entitled to 4 nominees to join in your corporate membership.
Professional Membership: Are you an entrepreneur or professional with a link to both Singapore and the Netherlands who wants to connect with fellow professionals, new connections and exchange locally relevant content? Then a professional membership is the best fit for you. As a Professional Member you can join (most) events for free or for a discounted member price.
Young Professional Membership (<30): Are you under 30 and a young professional? Then join our Young Professional community and benefit from this affordable membership to broaden your business network, build up useful connections and have access to a great variety of social and business events. If you’re new in Singapore than this is a great way to meet new fellow professionals, broaden your business network and meet new people. You can join all our social and business events for members.
Couple Membership: Are you a Professional Member and you would like for your spouse to join, then he or she can become a new member through our ‘couple membership’, together with you. You may also join us a new couple. As a (professional) member you can join (most) events for free or for a discounted member price.
Contact the team at email@example.com if you would like to discuss the options or have any questions. We are happy to help and look forward to welcoming you to the Chamber.
Annual Membership fees 2023
Annual General Meeting voting rights
|Invitations to C-level Round Table events (Orange Council)||√|
|Logo on ‘Orange Members roll-up banner’ placed at all our events (30+)||√|
|Opportunity to host an event with support of Executive Team (joined-up thinking on set-up)||√||√|
|Opportunity to attend 30+ events at Members’ rate or free of charge||√||√||√||√||√|
|Access to participate in industry and support community meetings and events||√||√||√||√||√|
|Website and e-mail DutchCham|
|Logo with URL on DutchCham homepage||√|
|Logo in email signatures of our Executive Team (4 people)||√|
|Media exposure in the “News” section on website & social media (e.g. publication of company media release)||√||√|
|Access to online directory||√||√||√||√||√|
|Logo, URL, contact details and outline in digital Member Directory||√||√||√||√||√|
|Name, company and designation in digital Member Directory||√||√||√||√||√|
|Logo in all editions of the e-newsletter and event invitations||√|
|Feature of company and/or interview of individual in e-newsletter||√|
|Company introduction in e-newsletter, including logo, outline and contact details & social media||√||√|
|Introduction new corporate member in e-newsletter (name, company)||√||√|
|Introduction in e-newsletter (name, company, designation)||√||√||√|
Membership terms and conditions:
- All applications for Membership are to be made by completing the application form on the website. By submitting an application for Membership to DutchCham, the applicant is deemed to have read and agreed to these terms and conditions, and represents and warrants; and (where the applicant is an individual) that he/she is at least 18 years of age.
- A membership will start upon reception of membership fee payment.
- A membership is on annual basis (1 January till 31 December).
- In order to cancel your DutchCham membership for the upcoming year, written notice must be given before the 1st of November of the prior year to DutchCham. A written cancellation email may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When no written cancellation has been received, your subscription will be automatically renewed for the following year.
- DutchCham does not refund membership fees if membership is cancelled before the end of the relevant term.
- Membership fees for each Membership type are stated on the Website and are payable annually. DutchCham may review the Membership fees from time to time and reserves the right to adjust the Membership fees where it is considered necessary. Any changes to the Membership fees will be notified to Members prior to implementation.
- For Corporate Memberships: a membership fee will be pro-rated on a quarterly basis in a combi-package with a full membership of the following year.