Nominate your company now to win one of the six awards!
The Winsemius Awards celebrate the strong business ties between Singapore and the Netherlands, and recognize innovative and impactful achievements. This year’s theme is Sustainable Business: Collaborate to Innovate.
Inspire us with your innovative processes, products or services that positively impact society or the environment. All companies – Dutch or local; multinational or start-up; from all sectors – may compete for the prestigious Winsemius Awards, as long as there is a Dutch-Singapore connection. This could be a partnership, a business relationship, a mixed innovative team, trade links or investments.
This year, we have two new categories to celebrate excellent Collaboration and Team Work, namely the Red-Orange Inspiration Award for the Singaporean company that inspires us most; and the Best Collaborative Team Award for teams driving an impactful collaborative innovation.
Click on one of the category pages to submit your entry for the Winsemius 2019 Awards:
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Services & Hospitality
- Maritime, Water & Offshore
- Small Business Rising Star
- Red-Orange Inspiration
- Best Collaborative Team
Submit your entry now until Wednesday 10 April 2019.
The Top-3 finalists of each Award category will be shortlisted and announced by the end of April 2019.
More about the new categories:
- Red-Orange Inspiration: For Singaporean companies with a Dutch link that inspire us with their sustainable innovative processes, products or services.
- Best Collaborative Team: Proud of the achievements of your team? Let us know what made you proud and compete for this special award for teams driving impactful innovations in sustainability. The team could be inside a company or a collaboration among companies, anything goes as long as there is a Dutch-Singapore connection.
We are honoured to have Prof. Annie Koh and Jessica Cheam as jury members. Click here fore more information about the jury.
Click here for the Judging Criteria & Process.
If you have any enquiries about the process or wish to discuss whether an idea fits the awards theme, please feel free to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com