Celebrate the island home with local talents such as Kumar, Irene Ang, Sylvia Chan, Suhaimi Yusof, and with live music performances from the studios by Taufik Batisah, Disco Hue and brb.
Sing a song for Singapore with Dick Lee as he shares his journey as an Overseas Singaporean and what inspired him to compose HOME.
Take a little trip around our Singapore town with Discovery Walking Tour’s Alan Chua, and experience love at first light with a special viewing of Grandmother Tongue from Wild Rice.
Featuring SGN families and friends:
- 📚 Gather the kids for storytelling sessions with Karen Lees-Tang from Netherlands and Devi Palanisamy from Melbourne.
- 🎤 Sing together with the Singapore International School (Hong Kong) and the Robert Schumann Hochschule from Germany.
- 👩🍳 Cook up a storm with chefs Emily Lim, Founder of Dabao Singapore, in San Francisco, and Pamelia Chia, Founder of Singapore Noodles, in Melbourne.
- 🎭 Celebrate Singapore’s multicultural diversity and explore what it means to be Singaporean with an original production by a collective of nine Singaporean creatives from the United Kingdom!
- 🎶 Enjoy a special performance from Nat Ho, as he shares his experiences away from home, and how he is reaching out for the skies, and bringing the Singapore name abroad.